- Empower states to control onshore energy development;
- Open offshore areas for energy development;
- Pursue a North American Energy Partnership;
- Ensure accurate assessment of energy resources;
- Restore transparency and fairness to permitting and regulation; and
- Facilitate private-sector-led development of new energy technologies.
- The Obama Administration Has Provided $34.7 Billion In Taxpayer Loan Guarantees To Companies Like Solyndra Over The Past Four Years.
32 Years of Environmental Reporting for serious Environmental Professionals