"The first step in winning the future is encouraging American innovation. None of us can predict with certainty what the next big industry will be or where the new jobs will come from. Thirty years ago, we couldn't know that something called the Internet would lead to an economic revolution. What we can do -- what America does better than anyone else -- is spark the creativity and imagination of our people. We're the nation that put cars in driveways and computers in offices; the nation of Edison and the Wright brothers; of Google and Facebook. In America, innovation doesn't just change our lives. It is how we make our living.
- GOP & Tea Party SOTU Response Calls For Limited Government
- Chairman Upton Responds To President's SOTU Message
- Business Reaction To President's SOTU Message
- Integrating Nature & Business; Dow & Nature Conservancy Join Forces
- GOP Leaders Vow To "Permanently Eliminate" GHG Regs
- SBA Reports Government Stimulus Helped Small Business
- $5.3 Million Penalty For 2nd Largest Petroleum Refinery